Monday, May 25, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by the beautiful and oh-so-witty MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. That is AFTER you read mine, of course! ;)

This week I have not been fighting non-stop with my stubborn camera. :( As a result I really do not have any good pictures for this week's Not me! Monday post. Really.

BUT WAIT! Who took pictures of her girls at the Pink Palace Museum last week but forgot to post them on the blog? And therefore who has some new pics to include in this week's Not me! Monday post? You guessed it! Not me!

So, welcome to this week's edition of Not me! Monday: Night at the Museum Style!

Last week, Shanda and I did not take our kids to the Pink Palace museum ONLY because we had free tickets. The museum that features dinosaur, bird and solar system exhibits would, in no way, be fun for a handful of children younger than 3 and we certainly would not have bored them to death with that kind of "entertainment"! No, not us!
And who were these hoodlums that thought it was cute to put their children inside the "dinosaur tracks" exhibit? Don't they know there are "Do not touch" signs all over the place? Geez...
And it was not me who put my children inside this bucket (which was a part of another exhibit). I might have snapped the picture, but I promise it was not me teaching these girls that they can just go to a museum and do whatever they wish!
I would never acknowledge that their favorite part of the afternoon was going up and down the escalator over and over and over again.

Or playing in the water fountain!

Nope, not me!

So, what have you not done this week?

10 comments:

*sara* said...

hahahaha...CUTE photos! And I am not a total nerd that always loved museums, even when I was little and most kids my age were bored out of their mind!

Love Mom said...

I have to finish my Not Me Monday post tomorrow so I can get the video up. Yes, that's right; there is not proof on video of what I didn't do this week!

By the way, those pictures are too cute and I would never put my kids in exhibits either.

Amanda said...

Well you have convinced me to put my kids in a bucket. That is the sweetest picture of the girls. I am sorry I missed going with you. We could have really gotten into some trouble :-)

Leah said...

Another round of Toot Your Horn Tuesday tomorrow, Come on by! Hope you had a nice Memorial Day!
www.sillylittlesparrow.com

Grandmommy said...

The Pink Palace will never be the same. Looks like fun.

Eva Nichole said...

Very cute!! I did not take a pic at the zoo last weekend that did not get me in trouble for not climbing over the rope, no not me!!! LOL!

Shanda said...

LOVE IT! I was NOT wondering when we would be featured in a post about the Pink Palace. We did NOT have a blast at all and we DID get great service from the guy begind the counter... It was age appropriate, at least it was FREE! We need to NOT do that again. Kaylie still talks about going to the Pink Palace (that wasn't really pink) with Lydia....she never says anyone else's name though. Oh well!
--And I like how you did not explain who I am....it's nice to know that maybe some of your readers are familiar with me :)

Anonymous said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,
人影城
,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

王菲Fay said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色