Friday, May 15, 2009

Special me! & Another Graduation Story

"Special, Special, Special me!
How I wonder what I'll be.
In this great big world you'll see,
I can be anything I want to be!
Special, Special, Special me!
How I wonder what I'll be!"
~Shining Stars class of 2009
Tonight our second little "Shining Star" graduated from preschool. We are so very proud of Bryan. He did an amazing job at his graduation ceremony and he got the award from "Most Energetic" in his class.
And check out his fan club! What a good looking bunch! And quite possibly the noisiest group in the audience~considering how Lydia thought it was completely acceptable to hold a conversation with her brother who was on stage. :) She, too, was so proud of him!
Bryan we are SO proud of you sweet baby boy! We are so proud of the little man you are becoming and I am so very blessed to be your momma. I love you, sweet pea...from here to the stars!

***Wanna see a comparison shot of Dylan and Bryan in their caps and gowns? Scroll down a couple of posts to last week's Flashback Friday post to see Dylan's Shining Star can-n-gown shot that is very similar to the first pic of Bryan in this post. :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Bryan!!! I can't wait to see what you will grow up to be. Also, congratulations on earning, "most energetic". I know that it may be hard for your parents to believe that one :-) Bryan looks so cute in his cap and gown. Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

Bryan, your graduation was wonderful you did such a great job.
Now you can move on to kindergarden.

Congratulations,
Grandmama

Eva Nichole said...

SO SO SO Sweet!! Congrats Bryan!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Grandpa and Grandmommy said...

Bryan,
You are truly a shining star. We are so proud of you. You are growing up so quick.
We love you.