Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Truth about Real Mothers

So my friend Amanda sends me lots of fun emails and just the other day I got this one. In the spirit of Mother's Day I thought it might be fun to post it on the blog with a couple of my favorite pictures...well...because it's my blog and I'm the momma. And apparently I am a real mother, too, because:

Real Mothers don't eat quiche;
They don't have time to make it.
(Sometimes real mothers don't have time to cook anything at all.)
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils
Are probably in the sandbox.
(And some real mothers make certain that the sandbox toys get their money's worth of use out of them--even in the winter months!)
Real Mothers know that dried play dough
Doesn't come out of carpets.
(Some real mothers know that neither does red fingernail polish.)
Real Mothers don't want to know what
The vacuum just sucked up.
(Because some real mothers are happy for any help they can get.)
Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?'
And get their answer when a little
Voice says, 'Because I love you best.'
(Some real mothers are lucky enough to hear 4 different little voices!)
Real Mothers know that a child's growth
Is not measured by height or years or grade...
It is marked by the progression of Mommy to Mom to Mother....
Happy early Mother's Day to all the Real Mothers out there! :)

10 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL, only you could have pictures to match everything! I loved this blog post. I could not help but smile at all of your pictures. I also agree at how blessed you are to hear four little voices tell you how much they love you. Happy Mother's Day to my dearest friend.

So funny! said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too! Those are precious pictures!

*sara* said...

I love that you had pictures to match! Too cute!

All you mommy bloggers give me baby fever! Bad mommies!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi girl, Happy Mother's Day. I came to see who won the other day and started to read your blog. Love your hair!! Talk to you later-Lupe

FASHA said...

Yes...Happy Mothers Day to you Lindsay!!!! We love you sooo much!
Have a great day! : )

Eva Nichole said...

Very sweet!!! And so true!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Grandmommy said...

The only thing better than being a "Real Mother" is being a "Real Grandmommy". I love it!

Anonymous said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,
人影城
,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

王菲Fay said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色