Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute

Welcome to another edition of "Tuesday's Tribute" : a chance to talk about OTHER people, OTHER blogs, OTHER lives. This blog carnival is hosted by Angie over at Seven Clown Circus. Be sure to visit her site to see the many other "Tuesday's Tributes".


Tuesday's Tribute

This week on "Tuesday's Tribute", I salute you, YOU! That's right. Today, I salute my blog readers and commenters!
********************************************************
You see, I've been having kind of a ho-hum week or two with the blog and I have even been contemplating calling the whole thing quits. Blogging takes time. Lots of time. Well, for me it does. Because I proofread, and re-proofread. Then I worry: Who might I offend with this post? Is this post boring? Did I use all the right words? Do I have mis-spelled words, punctuation errors, or incomplete sentences? What if they don't think I'm funny? What if they think I'm just wierd? Does 'i' come before 'e' in that word? Aaaaahhh!
********************************************************
But then when I post...and YOU comment, it is so rewarding! I think that goes for most bloggers. Surely I'm not the only blogger that feels their work is rewarded when they receive comment feedback. Or am I? Naah...surely not.
********************************************************
So, anyhow. Today, on this Tuesday's Tribute, I salute YOU for taking the time to read my words and for ever-so-kindly leaving me a comment to let me know you stopped by. Please know that YOU make my day a little brighter! :)
Happy Tuesday everyone!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Ohhhh you are sooooo not giving up blogging or facebook or any of the other stuff you have now gotten me addicted to. If I have to drag you kicking and screaming to your computer you will keep this up. I love what you post too much to let your feelings get in the way of my happiness :-) You are too good at what you do, don't stop now.

Muthering Heights said...

I feel the same way about my commenters, and plan to write a tribute to them next week! :)

mommaof4wife2r said...

it's my first time by here, but i still say thanks!!! have a great day!

Springer family said...

You cant quit! :) We sat next to Dylan's class at the program and Natalie waved at him the whole time!

Ashley said...

I stopped by, as I do daily. And i love readin your blog and seein the pictures I take posted on here! =]

Mom said...

I hope you get enough positive feedback that you will not entertain the thought of giving up the blog. Love to see what my grandkids are up to when I'm not around.

*sara* said...

No, no, no! You can't quit! We love seeing your super cute kiddos!

Eva Nichole said...

You are doing just fine with the blog and everything else, sometimes we take a break. I agree with the proof reading. I do it with Eva's blog and the reason I have not posted as much as I use to, people do not want all the boring details, or so I think.

We salute you back! said...

Awwwww! I feel like I should have a crown on my head and roses on my hand, waving at everyone as I walk across the stage! I feel so special, thank you. You can't give this up, you are too good at it plus you are my best girlfriend and I have to keep caught up with the happenings in the Godey household! You have such an interesting life or at least you do such a wonderful job at writing about it! ;) We salute great blog writer!