Monday, May 18, 2009

You would never know I wasn't there.

That is if I didn't tell you. But I wasn't. Another field day has come and gone and I wasn't able to make it. But thankfully grandmommy was. And with all these great pictures, you would never have known I wasn't there!
Not to change the subject or anything, but do you remember my tribute to our awesome mother's day gifts? I wonder if this is what happens to all those father's day gifts? Tee hee hee!
Oh, sorry. I'm sure that was only funny to me. I'm easily entertained like that! :)
Anyhow, I'm getting off topic. This post isn't about me or my warped sense of humor or mother's day gifts. It's about Dylan and his field day. So how about a few more pics that were taken by Dylan at his field day. :)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

It must be love for our moms to do the things they do. I loved it when I got to work the field days at work. I thought that nothing was as funny as watching the kids go through the events. I hate that you were unable to be there. Maybe next year will be your year. Dylan is so cute, and I still can't believe how fast he is growing up.

Grandmommy said...

I think I got pics of most of the events and Dylan took pics of his friends. It was a fun time.

*sara* said...

Looks like fun! I remember in elementary school, at the end of our field days, our teachers would throw water balloons at us out of the windows of the school. lol They'd never let that happen now.

Eva Nichole said...

Bailey has his next week, they always love field day.
Looks like nice weather and alot of fun.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone is having a good time. Cheryl is here this AM and I'm catching her up on some of the blogs. She doesn't get to see the pictures very often, so she thinks this is really neat.

Grandmama

So much love in those pictures said...

Well, you can't be superwoman and be in 10 different places at one time, I mean, come on! Looks like your mom did an excellent job at being a photographer and a supporter! Dylan looked like he had a blast too. Yes, that's exactly where they got the ropes. And at my elementary feild days we had to dress up in way too big clothes for a relay, that's when they asked for the other fathers day gifts and Christmas gifts from grandparents! You have learned the secret.