Saturday, June 20, 2009

5 Reasons Why I LOVE being a mom:

  1. Yummy,Yummy hugs. That's what we call hugs with Elysa. She thinks it is the funniest thing. I think they're just yummy!
  2. Seeing the pride on this guys face when we finally took him to buy this suitcase with his own, hard-earned money. I think he realizes now that it was totally worth making up the bed, cleaning his room, and helping around the house. :)
  3. After a full 24 hours with no break from her incessant talking, I can look at pictures of her and realize that she is SO. STINKIN'. SWEET. Love those quiet moments when I can reflect on their little lives.
  4. Getting phone calls at 9:30 at night from my second born who is spending the night with Grandmommy, but didn't forget to call and tell me goodnight right before he went to sleep. I was on his mind and I'm lovin' that!
  5. The fact that I get to experience it all with this handsome man, who made it all happen. I love you, sweetie! Happy Father's Day!!!

5 comments:

FASHA said...

Thank You sweetheart!!! You and the four little ones mean everything to me. I couldn't imagine a day without you all!!!

Love,

Daddy

Showin some Godsey love said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That brought a tear to my eye. That was absolutely the sweetest post. They are so lucky to have a momma that can not only show how much she loves her family but can also put it down into words! Oh yeah, and the hubby's not so bad either!

Amanda said...

Happy Father's Day David!!! You and Lindsay are doing the best job with your little ones. They are truly some of the sweetest and most well-behaved children I have ever seen (and remember I had to work at Caldwell Elementary for a year lol) I am so proud of you both and thankful for you and your family. Have a great day!.

Eva Nichole said...

LOVELY!! SWEET!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Grandmommy said...

It only gets better when you become a grandparent.