Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dear Mr. Camp Counselor,

You were so very kind to pull out my son's third loose tooth while he was away at camp yesterday. However, I do have one concern. Not only did the "tooth fairy" not come to visit him last night (as she was totally unaware of said tooth falling being yanked out) but her bank, as well as most every other bank in her neck of the woods, is closed until Monday morning. Which means she will also miss stopping by tonight. Next time, please attempt to make contact with the tooth fairy prior to assisting with any drastic changes that will result in the tooth fairy being required to pay out the big bucks. Remember we are in a recession, and if the tooth fairy is anything like me (which I am pretty sure she probably is) I'm confident that she doesn't have the extra cash on hand. Please know that we're not upset. We're just broke. So we can totally empathize with the tooth fairy on this one. :) But I must say that he is looking awfully handsome with his new toothless grin!
Oh, and thanks for taking such great care of our sweet boy while he was away. He had a great time and we truly thank you from the bottom of our hearts! :)



With sincerest appreciation,
The Tooth Fairy

7 comments:

Dylan is such a good lookin big boy said...

Yay for Dylan! I have to agree, his toothless grin is very handsome!

Sara said...

Cute post! I heard the tooth fairy went on vacation... ;)

Amanda said...

Hope eveything works out for the tooth fairy. I've heard she has a few other jobs to have to worry with, along with finding banks:-p He is such a cutie. I can remember when we were waiting for his first baby tooth to appear, now he is getting the permanent ones....where has the time gone.

Eva Nichole said...

Very sweet!! Bailey cannot wait to lose his 1st tooth.

Grandmommy said...

Dylan's 1st Children's Camp will be one to remember. I'm glad he had a good time even returning with 1 less tooth.

Anonymous said...

Great to see Dylan had a good time in spite of losing a tooth. I thought he might get homesick even if was for just one night. I see a little sunburn across his nose.

Grandmama

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網