Monday, June 29, 2009

My Apologies...

I have been the very worst internet friend over the past few days, or so. I have hardly kept up with my blog, I have kept up with your blogs even less, and if you have emailed me or facebooked me or twittered me or rolled my house with toilet paper or left me a comment here, please forgive me for not getting back with you sooner. I've just been that busy!
Here's a little snippet of what's been going on since I last posted:
Lydia turned 3!
Bryan turned "the real 5"! (Not to be confused with the counterfeit 5).
We had a big birthday party!

We have new toys!

And a new playground thanks to my favorite guys!

We visited pink palace and Childrens Museum.

And celebrated Kaylie's birthday, too.

Oh, yeah. And our brand new house fell apart.

But more on that later. In the meantime, please enjoy these birthday celebration pics! (Photos courtesy of my dear friend Amanda) Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet Bryan and Lydia! I love you so both so very much. From here to the stars!!!


10 comments:

Grandmommy said...

It was such a busy weekend but so much fun. I enjoyed spending Friday with the kids while the men were constructing the playground. Birthday (3) for Lydia and (5) for Bryan will be hard to top.

Sara said...

Looks like you're having a fun summer with the kiddos! Good for you! :)

Amanda said...

Well, I think that you can be excused from falling behind on your blogging...I mean look at all you have had to do! Now you have to explain about your house. What happened??? Plus, as usual your children are some of the cutest in the world. You can tell that they have had a blast this week.

Eva Nichole said...

Wow busy busy busy family you are!!
Have a safe and wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great, I feel like I was there. I am so sorry I could not make it, but it was one of those days when everything went wrong. (I'm sure you've had some of those). The kids are really growing up you have no babies any longer.
Grandmama

Busy busy and some more busy said...

Yay! We made it into the blog again! You know I am behind on my commenting too, I do look at your blog like everyday I just don't take the time to comment on it when I do. :)
You are one of the busiest families I know, you guys are always doing something! I just don't see how you do it and pay off those bills too! I'm impressed! Your kids are going to be SO grateful to you and David for as much as you do for them. When are we coming over to play on the new playground, complete with mulch and all? LUCKY LUCKY!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享
尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,徵信公司,尋人,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

王菲Fay said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女