Monday, June 8, 2009

Not me! Monday

It's Monday, people! And it wasn't me! Welcome once again to the Godseysix edition of Not me! Monday. A blog carnival created and hosted by MckMama, where mothers, wives, and other bloggers from computers around the world deny doing the things that they did during the week. A sort of confession-type therapy, only we're not really confessing are we? Well you might be, but I'm not. Nope, not me!


So, in no particular order here are a few things that I did not do this past week.

  • First, let me apologize to MckMama's super smart wolverines for something that I someone else did last week. I did not use Mr. Linky to link back to my Not me! Monday post two weeks ago simply because I was too lazy to type a new one. Nope not me! But since someone did, I apologize that you guys had to read dated material.

  • I did not put my one year old in a dress that belongs to my almost three year old because it has been that long since I've done laundry and it was all I could find. But whoever did do it did a swell job, because it looks like it fits her nicely, don't ya think?
  • Nor did I put that sweet baby girl to bed wearing the same dress because I reasoned in my mind that it "looked kinda like a gown so what's the difference?" No, not this momma!

  • Breaking a terrible habit is about as tough as potty training and requires dedication, hard work, and careful attention to detail. (Well, I guess potty training doesn't require as much "attention to detail". I mean I think we all know what the "details" are, don't we? Oh, excuse me. Back to my not me thought.) Which is why I would never be so careless to put this thumb guard on the wrong thumb as I walked out the door to work. How would that be beneficial in helping my son to stop sucking his thumb. I would never miss important details like which thumb my baby boy sucks. No, not me!
  • And just so ya know, he did not wear it on the wrong hand all day until I came back home and realized what had happened. Eek! But he is however doing very well with breaking the habit. These things work miracles I tell ya. (When placed on the proper thumb, that is!)

  • And I am not (only this time I really am) excited about a new giveaway that I''ll be having here at the blog starting tomorrow. So I would not really love it if you'd bookmark my site and come on back tomorrow to get entered to win some of my favorite things!

And be sure to check out MckMama's blog to read what hundreds and hundreds of other people have not been doing! Happy Monday friends!

3 comments:

Never me! said...

Yay for another giveaway, time for me to LOSE again! Ha. The dress does look like it fits, I would not have been able to tell the difference (plus, you buy clothes to wear, it doesn't really matter who wears them....well maybe it does, I don't think Bryan or Dylan would sport it all that well). And I'm surprised he didn't tell you you were wrong when you put it on the wrong thumb...he missed a chance to call you out, wow (score one for you)!
Well, I didn't enjoy talking to you on the phone last night and I am not excited that y'all will be at Kaylie's party! ;)

*sara* said...

I never would have known about the dress if you hadn't said anything. It looks cute on her! Excited about the giveaway! :)

The Queen of Chaos said...

Thanks for playing!! WOOHOO!!