Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Times are tight in Bloggerville

So, it seems that I have been having a hard time lately coming up with interesting things to write and post about. I try day and night (literally since I never sleep) to come up with stuff that is blogworthy. Stuff that is new and interesting. I try to think "outside the box". But I keep drawing blanks in that area. But there is plenty of stuff to blog about that is not "outside the box" per se. Stuff that might be considered, maybe, inside the box? Like this:

Fun, sweet, cute, and adorable, but quite clearly she is not outside the box. Sigh. Maybe next time.




*******Speaking of boxes, if you haven't entered in the newest giveaway, be sure to click on the box (picture) to the right of this post to go directly to the giveaway and get entered to win some of my favorite things!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL, she so needs to marry Luke! Can you imagine the easy time we would have with our grandchildren, all we would need are boxes for them to sit and play in. We would never have to spend money on toys or seats again! The time has come to start planning their future...

Grandmommy said...

Elysa looks so grown up in these pictures but she can't be if she's in a box. Looks like she had a good hair day unlike previous blog entry.

megan said...

I love the pictures, all kids seem to be the same they rather play in the toy box rather then all then the boys we paid for!
Thanks for the comment on my blog, and I to am in awe of women who hold it together while there husbands travel I must admit I dont hold together very well my kids eat take out the house is trashed and well nothing really gets done we just survive!

*sara* said...

hahahahaha You are so clever! And she has an infectious smile! :)

Elon's woman for now (til he starts datin Elysa) said...

How silly! Oh to be that little and entertained so easily! She looks SOOO precious, those pics will definately make you smile. I'm going to show these to Elon (he may wanna fight Luke for her, watch out)!

Anonymous said...

She will be so easy to buy for, just a new box. I don't know when I've seen her have so much fun. The pictures tell the whole story.

Grandmama