Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's been a while...again.

No, but seriously. It's been tough. Especially since I have yet another person that I now have to share my computer time with.So, since I last wrote, we took the kids to do something really fun this week. But I can't exactly tell you about it. Because, well, it might end up being your Christmas present. Or something.

And since I last wrote, I took the kids to do some back-to-school shopping. But I can't exactly tell you about that either or I would have to delete my Not-me Monday post for next Monday.

And, well, since I last wrote, I started the P90X workout with David. But I can't exactly tell you how that is going since I quit the next day. Or something like that. But who's counting really?

So, how was that for an update? Don't you all feel so up to speed? I mean, with all this info and all. I might have to take another couple of days off from blogging just to give you all time to process all these updates.

Oh! One more thing. Since I last wrote, David and Dylan got matching faux hawks. So, until next time, here's a pic of that, at least! :)


4 comments:

Grandmommy said...

Sounds like you've been busy but I really wouldn't know. Dylan & David look like 2 peas in a pod. Maybe Elysa will start her own blog soon. It could be called "Sissy" Stories.

Shanda said...

Now I feel totally up to speed! Glad you cleared all that up, ha! I'm still surprised you even have time for blogging so I'm impressed by all the posts you do put up! David and Dylan look adorable!

Sara said...

Holy information overload!! My mind will be processing all that for a good 2 or 3 days! ;) Always love your photos and humor though!

Eva Nichole said...

You sound busy!! I hope it slows down for you soon.