Friday, August 14, 2009

A new Godsey fave

We have a new favorite restaraunt! We have been two days in a row now. And for any of my local readers who have not tried it, you have got to make your way to Mama Mia's Pizzeria! One word: Delicious!
We first went last night because we had a half off coupon and we thought, "why not". And I must say it was the best pizza I think I have ever tasted.

So today, while Dylan was in school, we went back to let the kids "make their own pizza" (something we did not do last night, because we were using the coupon.) :)

Anyhow, here are the pics from today's visit.

Lydia making her pizza. Lydia's finished pizza.Bryan making his pizza.Elysa coloring her coloring sheet and peeking over her daddy's shades.Bryan colored Mama Mia to look like Venom (black spiderman).

4 comments:

Eva Nichole said...

That is so cool!! Sounds like a great place and if we ever make it down there we will go there for sure!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Mom said...

All I can say is "I told you so". Thanks for your leftovers.

♥Kim said...

I've never tried that pizza place before but looks tastey!!! Not sure if we have one either.

Me love pizza said...

So when can we all go?