Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Moon

Well, I'm officially hooked. I have finished Twilight and have since moved on to New Moon. And so now I'm off, to go read of course! But before I go, if you haven't taken the opportunity to check out the moon tonight, you should. It is beautiful! Even more so than my piddly camera reflects.And having said all that, I'm out. Oh, WAIT! There's one more thing...

There's no way I could give up the opportunity to show you another "new moon". It's probably what you were expecting from the title anyway, huh?
Hopefully my children will be able to forgive me when they get older. ;) But it's like I always say...they're just so stinkin' cute. Moons and all!

6 comments:

Elysa is going to KILL you! said...

Seriously, does Elysa EVER wear diapers? Or is this the better way to save money? hehe Such a cute little bootie she has!

Sara said...

I KNEW you'd LOVE them!! New Moon is probably my least favorite of the 4, but keep reading because it's so worth it!

And you're right...I was expecting something more like the 2nd picture! LOL

Eva Nichole said...

Super Cute!!!

Amanda said...

What a cutie!!! We better snap all the "mooning" pictures now because they won't let us in a few years. Just think of how we can blackmail our children (evil laughter in the background). Now you have me curious about these books. Just one more thing to add to my to do list.

Grandmommy said...

Looks like a young Marilyn Monroe pic.

♥Kim said...

OH my goodness this was hilarious!!!! :)