Monday, August 31, 2009

Not me! Monday

I'm back, it's Monday, and it wasn't me! Welcome once again to the Godseysix edition of Not me! Monday. A blog carnival created and hosted by MckMama, where fellow bloggers from computers around the world deny doing things that they did during the week. A sort of confession-type therapy, only we're not really confessing are we? Well you might be, but I'm not. Nope, not me!
This week I did not get my entire family ready for church only to head out the door and see that we were already 30 minutes late for service! I am a very organized and prompt mommy. I would never let my family be late for church. No, not me!

And I did not decide to skip church altogether at the thought of walking in 45 minutes late. I did not. And I did not, instead, take them to the park and attempt to get some cutesy pictures of them in their Sunday clothes. Not me!
I would never attempt something like that, because I know how incredibly hard it is to get a good picture of 4 little kiddos and I would not stress out on a beautiful Sunday morning in order to attempt to get said picture. Nope. Not me!
And I did not stress out. My youngest son did not pout the whole time. He did not refuse to cooperate. He did not demand lunch. And I did not say to him "Do you want to eat today? Then pretend to be happy for the picture!" loud enough for a passing jogger to hear. How embarassing! Noooo. I would never. Not me!
I did not make my cute and well dressed kiddies sit in the mud for a picture. I did not make them hold hands. And I did not lay them in the grass and then make them get up and move to another patch of grass where there was no dog poo. Ewww and not me!
And I did not concede my efforts to accept a picture of my kids backsides as the "keeper of the day". No :sigh: not me.

6 comments:

♥Kim said...

Great pictures!!! They are darling! ♥

Anonymous said...

They are really growing up. Dylan looks so tall and Elysa looks almost as big as Lydia. I love seeing all the kids together, you do a great job picture taking.

Grandmama

Grandmommy said...

At least in the pictures of their backs, you don't have to worry about what faces they are making. I think they're all good.

Amanda said...

You always impress me with your ability to get your children to pose for you. Mine act like I am putting them in line for the firing range. They are all so cute. Seeing them so big, just makes me think of how I was able to come and hold them when they were born. How quickly time is going.

LOVE Godsey kids pictures said...

GORGEOUS! I can't believe how big and grown they are, they look so well behaved. :) You definitely need this Not Me therapy don't you? HAHA I think the picture before moving them away from the poop would have been better....

Crystal M. said...

Great pics!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva