Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh, to get a decent picture

Hey guys, it's been a while since mommy has taken a picture with all of you in it. Do you think you could sit here on this step and let mommy get just one good picture? You ready?
Well, that was okay, but do you think that this time, Dylan, you could give me just a little smile? Please? Okay. Here goes.
Oh, well, honey, that wasn't quite what I had in mind. Perhaps this time you could just give me a natural little smile and Bryan, you and Lydia should look at the camera next time, okay? Okay. Here we go:

Okay, um, sissy, can you sit back down please? Bryan, Lydia, just ignore what mommy told you and smile pretty, okay? Sissy? Sissy? Elysa? Sweetie, can you please come back for another picture? Just one more? Okay. Maybe not.
Listen guys.
::sweatingandpanting::
Mommy really only wants one simple, sweet picture. Just one.
::lightbulbgoesoff::
I've got icecream!!! And there you have it: proof that bribery really works. Kinda.
Happy Monday!!


9 comments:

Grandmommy said...

I thought the first picture was good but I was thinking why was Lydia & Elysa out of order, then I saw the finished product. I will have to replace my old picture with this one. Now I know what to keep in my freezer for bribes.

Sara said...

hahahaha I don't know what is better, your hilarious commentary or your super cute kids!

Amanda said...

You have way more patience than I do. When my kids act up during picture time, I throw in the towel after the second time. I guess I need to try to bribe them. Plus, I love how you get them on their tummys. I can't wait for ten years down the road, when you try to get a picture like this!

Me, me, me, and more me said...

What gorgeous kids! I'm extremely impressed that it didn't take WAY more tries than that. Kudos for your patience. I've gone with bribing Kaylie with money now. I say I'll give you $5 to do something. She says she doesn't want $5, she wants $2. She drives a hard bargain!

♥Kim said...

Ha,ha! This was too cute and funny! :) I love your silly post! Such Darlings!!!! ♥ :)

Anonymous said...

All pictures were good but No.5 is priceless.

Love,
Grandmama

Crystal M. said...

You got some adorable pics!! You should turn the one of them facing the pond black and white!!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,
人影城
,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色