Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This Thursday There's These Things That I'm Thankful For

Okay, so alliteration clearly is not my strong point. And neither has been blogging lately. Or picture taking. Or going to work.

And for not having to work as much as I should have this past week, I am thankful.

Summer is winding down and can you believe that I now have TWO baby boys in school. Oh, my word. Yes, I am the mother or two school age children.
And for having two healthy school age boys, I am thankful.

Aside from registering for school, this family has not done much over the past two weeks. But we have had much fun playing on the new swing set in the backyard.And for all the wonderful men in my life to have not spent hours upon hours building that swing set in vain, I am thankful.

Although, sissy is a little small yet to be playing with the big kids, but she has enjoyed watching them play from the window. And being cute.And for having such a sweet, mild mannered baby girl who makes being a mother of four so easy, I am thankful.

As I wind down the summer with a mere 5 days before the start of school, I return to my blogging roots.And for having friends like you who come by to check on us even after a nearly 3 week bloggy hiatus, I am thankful.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I am thankful to see you and your kids after such a long break! Those are definitely some sweet pictures, and I can't believe how fast the kids are growing. Hope you are doing better and glad to see you posting again. I have missed seeing you all.

♥Kim said...

So sweet, cute swingset! I am blessed for my family & friends from home & my blogger friends like you! ♥

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back in the blogging business. This has certainly been a summer to remember. The kids seem to have had a great time over the last few months.
Love,
Grandmama

Sara said...

I was just wondering last night where you'd been. Glad to see you're having a nice summer!

Thank you for the update! said...

I am thankful for friends like you that count their blessings!