Monday, November 9, 2009

Guess Who!

You'll never guess who in our home has a giiiirrrrlllfriend, who is on the phone at least 4 times a day, and who carries the phone into another room in order to have more "privacy"!Believe it, dear bloggy friends! And he's only in second grade might I remind you! :/

And guess who was sweet enough to let me finally get a great picture of all of my bambinos all decked out in their over-priced-but-ever-so-cheaply-made halloween costumes.
You guessed it! That's my Elmo~or can we call her Elma, since she's technically a female Elmo? :)

Oh, and guess who is becoming quite the family champ at...well...Guess Who?
Yes, sir! Have you ever played Guess Who? It's a neat little game where you try to guess who the other person has by process of elimination and you eliminate choices by asking yes or no questions. Questions like, "Does your person have hair?" or "Is your person wearing glasses?" Or maybe even "Is your person wearing a red shirt?" But those questions are way to easy and for a champ like our Bubba, they really leave no challenge to the game. He prefers the questions like, "Does your person have a head?" and "Does your person have TWO eyes?" Really, I don't know how he does it! ;)

Oooh, oooh! How about this one! Guess who wants a "wedgie" for her birthday?
Yes, indeed. Be careful what you wish for, eh? Nah, I would never do that. Especially since I finally found out what a "wedgie" actually is!


Any guesses? What do you think a "wedgie" is? Leave your guess in the comments section and if you guess it right, maybe I'll give you a "wedgie"! Then again, maybe not. They can be kinda expensive! :D


6 comments:

♥Kim said...

UH oh! Girls,girls,girls! :)
They'll get u in trouble.

I always thought a wedgie was someone pulled your undies up your butt. haha

But I'll guess again, a wet kiss???

IDK!

Grandmommy said...

I'm going to study the toy catalogs tonight to see if I can find the "wedgie". Dylan is growing up "too" fast. I haven't played Guess Who with Bryan but Dylan beat me 7 games to 1 in Uno Sunday. Maybe I'll have a better chance with Bryan. Elma is just too sweet!

Crystal M. said...

great trick or treating pics, Bailey was going to be Iron Man but it did not fit over his clothes since it was alittle chili. Plus his mom forgot it when we went to Wisconsin so we had to pick out anther one, so he was darth vader.
Bailey also LOVES guess who, I love your little guys questions, no wonder he is the champ....LOL!
Watch out with the girlfriend!! I say lock him him....LOL!
Good luck,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

I love getting to see the latest picture on your blog. Great Halloween picture of everybody, they are really growing up. Dylan talking to the girls, it seems impossible.

Grandmama

Amanda said...

I can believe Dylan has a girlfriend. There is something about 1st and 2nd grade that brings out the love in everyone. As for the "wedgie", I remember something called a widget, but I have no idea what it is either. I am anxious to see what it is she wants. As usual, you take the best pictures of your sweet children.

Shanda said...

AWWWWW! Dylan has a girlfriend! LOVE IT! He is such a sweet boy, no wonder he has a girlfriend. I'm glad you found out what a wedgie was....that could have been embarassing....