Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And all you got was one lousy blog entry.

Pssst. You. Yes, you. It's me. Remember me? I'm the author of this trainwreck of a blog. I realize that it's been...well...35 days to be exact since I last posted. And I realize that during this entire season all I gave you was one lousy blog entry. And I know I've been pitiful~with a capital P~when it comes to leaving some bloggy comments to some of my favorite bloggers (you know who you are).

But that doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore. I've been visiting, and reading, but just have not had the time to sit long enough to read AND comment. Let alone update my own blog.

But the time has come, fellow bloggeranianites. (Well, I hope the time has come.) As the holidays wind down, I am determined to catch up with everyone's blogs, comment to let you all know that I've been by, thank you for stopping by to see the tumbleweed roll across my own blog, and ::gasp:: perhaps even update this blog once a week or so! What?!?! I know, I know. I can barely contain my own excitement.

So, to start off, here are a few pictures of yours truly with the stars of the blog. Pictures, by the way, that my dear hubby took with my BRAND NEW CAMERA! :) Hope you enjoy!



4 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Adorable pictures and great camera by the way. i hope things continue to go well and I know its 100 and some days before you go to Disney World and that should be an AWESOME update after that trip I can not wait to see all your pics.
Hope you all had a great Christmas.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Sara said...

Nice to see you back! :) Great pictures too...your kids all look so much like you!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Totally lovin' the blog come back, and I should challenge myself to a weekly post, too. Things just get so HARD with all the crud I have to do! Here's to more blog posts because I miss yours---really do!

Mom said...

So glad you're back. New camera helps I'm sure. I'll be sure to start checking in the morning again.