Friday, January 8, 2010

Bang! Bang!

That's me. With bangs. After deciding on a whim that I thought I needed them to cover my rather large forehead.So I cut them myself. I thought they looked pretty good, er, kinda even. And then what I thought was my toughest critic saw my new 'do. And I waited, waited, waited to hear his negative this-n-thats about my new style. And all he could say was "Looks good."

Oh happy day! Hubby says he likes! Wahooo! Great. Then there was this:Not Elysa in the snow. But a pouty faced Elysa. All day. Pouty faced and refusing to make eye contact. Or give me hugs. Or kisses. And she wouldn't let me hold her.

Boy-oh-boy was she upset with me for trimming my hair! It was so very funny!

UPDATE: It's a new day and my dear Elysa seems to be more forgiving this morning than she was yesterday. She just told me she loved me and is letting me hold her now. Good times!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

CUTE! Good job!

Crystal M. said...

I like it!! You look younger, its funny how the kids have a hard time when we change something as small as out hairdo and then there is the hubbies who pay no attention what so ever....LOL!

Grandmommy said...

You want to work on mine.

Mom said...

Oops! Forgot I was talking to you. Should have said Mom.

Amanda said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one wanting a change. If it helps out with sweet Elysa, Luke whines and gets angry if I have my hair pulled back in a bun (which I do when making dinner each day). He whines until I take it down. You'd think that they wouldn't be so critical of our hair.

Shanda said...

I really like the bangs, and how cheaply you did it. I hope Elysa has gotten over her poutiness about it. Hey, coming from David, looks good is a compliment! :)