Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Self-Soothing Princess: A Sequel

Remember this? Well, here we are more than a year later and not much has changed.Aside from the fact that she has developed a particular fondness for one blanket in particular~the one with "fly-flies" on it. We have graduated from diapers, but she still holds up the blanket to her nose and sucks her tongue. All the sweet time.Even when she's not ready for bed, the "bink-it" goes with her. Everywhere.It is really so sweet.
And so Linus-like.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a sweet angel she is! When I first looked at the pictures, I thought it was Lydia. I can't believe how much Elysa looks like her big sister. Congratulations on the diapers!

Crystal M. said...

She is so cute and I LOVE her blanket, BUTTERFLIES!! I love my butterflies...LOL! Bailey has a pillowcase he carries around still and its so old and if I wash it a couple more times I will be a thread.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Grandmommy said...

Elysa is so sweet with her "bink-it". I remember Grandmama and me shopping for the fleece to make it. Her eyes really look like Lydia's in the picture where she is sucking her tongue. Love you, Sissy!

Godsey love said...

How sweet! Maybe she will be like your favorite babysitter, Ashley who still sleeps with her "bink-it" on her bed. I love your blog, by the way. (in case you didn't already know that)