Sunday, February 14, 2010

Not me! Monday

Welcome back to another Godseysix edition of MckMama's oh-so-fun blog carnival known as Not Me! Monday. After reading through my post, feel free to write your own, link up to her blog, and join in the fun! Be sure to leave me a comment so I can swing by your blog and read all about what you have not been doing!

And having said all that, let's get down to it!

This week, we had a double-whammy when it comes to losing teeth. Dylan, our oldest, lost TWO in one week.
We The tooth fairy was prepared for the first, but the second one kinda caught us her off guard. Consequently, I did not exchange the sweet little baby tooth under my firstborn's pillow with 8 quarters that I found in his own piggy bank! :GASP: Who would do something like that?! Not me!
What?!?! I paid him back! :) He'll never know!

And in the spirit of Valentine's Day, how about this one: David and I got each of the kids a little stuffed animal and a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day. This is our sweet 2-year-old Elysa's stuffed toy.
Since she adds her trademarked "it" to the end of every word, (like "bink-it" for blanket), she affectionately refers to the stuffed toy as "fwog-it". I do not think it is the funniest thing when she calls out for "fwog-it" and my husband snaps his head around and asks, "What did she just say?" LOL! I am way more mature than that. And, ahahahaheheheHAW, oh, excuse me, I just wouldn't laugh at something like that. Nope, not me!

And aside from the mid-week emotional breakdown that I did not have, I have been pretty good this week. Which makes this post one of my shortest Not Me! Monday's ever. But who's really keeping track anyway? Not me!

What have you not done this week?

6 comments:

Adrienne Redfox said...

HA HA HA! I have been known to have to do that from time to time. Thank you for putting yourself on the "chopping block" with it. That's some of the funny stuff that makes me love being a parent!

Suzi said...

I say send it in to them. They actually replace it with a new refurbished one and you have it back in about a week FREE! That is if it is less than 3 years old but someone said they replace it for the ring of death no matter what. It is worth a try. You can get a wii too but for sure do not just trash it. I am sure you have too many games!

Briana Renee said...

LOL, love it! It reminds me of the way my oldest lost his 1st two teeth - by getting hit in the face with the back of his brothers head during a power outage. We never did find those teeth - thankfully, the toothfairy understood and accepted a note in their place :)

Crystal M. said...

Wow 2 teeth in one week, AWESOME!! I love the fwog-it!!! LOL!!

Also I did "not" have to stop posting my comment to go wash my daughters hair in my bathroom sink because she poured juice all in it just before bed.

Crystal and Eva

Grandmommy said...

At least by Christmas, Dylan will have his 2 front teeth. Can't wait to hear Elysa tell me about "fwog-it". Looks like everyone had a Happy Valentines.

I love NOT ME! said...

You giveth and you taketh away! :)