Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Good Laugh and a Guessing Game!


Boy, are we on a roll with Bryan's take home folder lately. This next piece is a one-of-a-kind original from the one and only "Bubba G". I spent nearly a quarter of an hour trying to translate this one before I had to give up and ask for our sweet son to clear it all up. And man was I all out in left field with my guesses. I bet I'm not the only one, though. Let's hear your guesses. What do you think the sentence says? Please! Use the picture as a guide to help you on this assignment.


IF (and that's a big 'if') you can correctly guess the sentence by leaving your translation in the comment section, I will post a link to your blog in my next post so that all 6 of my readers can visit your blog. Hey~I go for quality over quantity when it comes to my bloggy readers. I HEART my readers. They are the 6 greatest readers in the world! This is a huge prize! :)


Okay friends, so it's all in fun. Just post what you think the sentence says (so we can all get a good hearty chuckle) and enjoy reading the other guesses. I am almost positive you won't guess what it is, so dont be afraid to post a wrong guess. It's just for fun, remember! :) I'll post Bryan's translation soon!

***a hint to confuse you even more help you guess: Bryan sometimes gets his letters backwards. p's can look like q's, d's like b's. Oh, and sometimes he can get them upside down. p can mean b, etc. etc.

15 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Ok I am working on it and I think I have it all but 2 words....LOL!
The dude had a dream of a sandwich?

Ok I might be wrong but thats my guess, Bailey use to write like that too, it was so cute how they try to sound things out.

btom29 said...

Does it say: The dude had a germ and was so sick?

Amanda said...

LOL!!! I'm going with, "The Dude had a grim view, so sick."

Botanist said...

Oh! This brings back a few memories!

My guess was pretty close to Crystal M's: "The dude had a dream of sausage."

Probably not even close, but it gave me a laugh. Thanks.

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Cae said...

The dude had a germ, so sick.

Anonymous said...

Blogger wouldn't let me leave a comment with my identity so I'm posting anonymous...

The bug had a dream of SAUSAGE?

Jennifer Jenkins
www.dishesinthedryer.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

The puppy had a dream of sausage???

mykidzmom said...

The puppy had a dream of a sausage?

mykidzmom said...

AH! I didn't see Heidi's post before I had posted the sausage dream. Honestly Heidi, I didn't scam your idea! Great minds think alike.

Priya said...

the dude had a germ so big

sorry to be a creeper but it came up when i was looking at blogs
hope you dont mind

san ling said...

Nice...visit me at johorkia.blogspot.com...

t. said...

(drum roll please!)

The puppy had a dream of sausage!

*tada*

Green Tea said...

LOL!


Sending you my love,...wishing you peace.

A Mommy's Joy said...

i just joined your blog. it's adorable! isn't it funny the way kids write things and leave us to try and figure them out?? lol!

my blog is: http://amommysjoy.blogspot.com/