Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last week

~went by entirely too quick.

~I did not get nearly enough done.

~I decided to quit seeing a chiropractor.

~I started the no sugar, no flour diet and lost 3 lbs in 3 days.

~I quit the no sugar, no flour diet and gained the 3 pounds back in 1 day.

~I got to see my best friend, Amanda, even if it was for only 15 minutes!

~I learned that I must be allergic to mowing the yard.

~Bryan was "Star of the Week".

More on that coming up this week. Boy! Do I have some thoughts on that whole "Star of the Week" business!

5 comments:

Sara said...

no sugar and no flour?! sounds like torture!

Amanda said...

I don't know how you do all that you do. I was very happy to see you, even if it was for a few minutes. We really, REALLY need to get together for a longer period of time. I'm thinking road trip :-) I hope you liked the movies.

Mrs. C said...

Glad you are back! I miss you when you don't blog!

Crystal M. said...

I agree I do not think I could do that diet even for a day!!

Great job on star of the week!!

Grandmommy said...

Bryan is a star every week. Thanks for trying the no flour, no sugar. No since in me trying that one!