Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trolley Rides, Festivals, & Such

It's warming up in Memphis, which means hugely fun things are going on in the Downtown district! Like the Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival. Which is fabulous, if you like beer, crawfish and lots of crowds.

I, personally, am not a fan of any of those. Especially the crowds. No, rather than fighting against the chaos that goes with most crowded venues, I prefer to have all my ducks (and their friends) in a row.
We did, however take a little tour of downtown Memphis today with our friends via the trolleys which took us right past the festival.
Everyone was having a great time.
So were we!
We had a great time visiting with the Noe brood, trolley riding, and sightseeing.

We had so much fun, that most of us fell asleep in the car on the way home. Not me, of course. That would be a little dangerous considering I've never been a good driver with my eyes closed. Ahem. So, as I was saying. We had a fabulous time and are now just flat wore out!



4 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Looks like a great day!!! Glad its getting so nice out for you all, we have our on and off day still.

Thenoefour said...

Wonderful post! You made our thank you cards and we made your post, doesn't really seem like a fair trade! ;) That was the most fun for under $5 we have had in a while! I bet the trolley was so quite when we got off. Hehe Kaylie wants yall to come back soon, "my friends are in my heart, I want them to come back again!"

Sara said...

Oooooo, a trolley! Looks like a fun day!

Grandmommy said...

Perfect weather, perfect friends. Never thought I'd see you & kids downtown. Looks like fun.