Monday, May 17, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things!

Sweet little girls and burgers half bitten
Lots of little kids around a table & they're sittin'
Playing with our friends outside on the swings
These are a few of my favorite things!

Looking at pictures and things my kids doodle
Knowing that I am the mother of oodles
Clouds up above near the birds and their wings
These are a few of my favorite things!

So many cameras you get lost in flashes
Fun little glasses with a fake nose and lashes
Play dates outside with my friends in the spring
These are a few of my favorite things!!

Field day relays
Favorite teachers

Friends from years in the past
These all are a few of my favorite things
Why must they go byyyyyyyy so fast?!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Enjoy each moment because they do go by too fast but you will always have the memories to look back on. I like your version of the song.

Movieguy said...

You should have turned the cup just a tad and given...wendys some free advertising! lol

BusyB said...

Great memories to look back on and its great you realize how precious those times are :) (I love the drawing the teeth are made like chompers!!!)

Leah said...

How creative is this blog post? I love it!! I love the poem, and I love the sad point that the great things go by first. The stuff we hate seems to drag on forever. Why is that?? Cute pictures!!

Stephanie said...

im famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!