Friday, June 4, 2010

In the meantime

Hey guys! Well, I'm back to working again, so I don't have nearly enough hours in the day to get everything I need to do done. Including update my blog properly. My friend, Crystal, however, has been a busy little bee when it comes to making these videos of our trip & I just had a moment to sit down and look at Day 3's video. This one has got to be my favorite one so far so I thought I'd go ahead and post it here for you all to see until I get a chance to sit down and blog a little more about the trip.

If you are having trouble vieweing the video on the blog, you can always click here to be redirected to the video.


Enjoy! And THANK YOU CRYSTAL!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How cool are these videos??? Hope you all had a ball! Can't wait to hear the stories behind the pictures.