Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Science Fun

Yesterday, the kids started their Science lessons. We are using the Answers in Genesis curriculum which we love so far! Yesterday's lesson was on vertebrates vs. invertebrates and at the end of 'class' David had the kids charade out vertebrates with the only rule being that they couldn't choose from the mammal class. The videos were so funny. Here are a couple that I was able to upload. If I have a moment I will post the rest. See if you can guess what they are!



Bryan was a........




video



and Elysa was a..............




video


and Dylan was a........



video


3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

You guys are doing great teaching the kids, I wish I could do that with my kids but I dont think I could pull it off.
Keep up the great work!!

Mrs. Confident said...

Love it! I posted a random idea on your fb page. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need ideas. Although the internet is a marvel these days! :)

Leah

Claire said...

What a fun idea! Love the charades!

Cxx